Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Brown-Eyed (Blue-Eyed?) Girl


Our sweet baby girl all bundled up in her crib.

So most of our pictures show our little girl sleeping, but you're really missing out if you don't get a chance to see her beautiful eyes. We think they're more of a deep brown, like my eyes, but (at least for now) they also have a striking shade of blue superimposed (like her Mama's eyes). At any rate, I wanted to show off the fact that she has such pretty eyes, and that she does more than just sleep all day.

I am reminded of what Peter Gabriel (huh... Gabriel) once sang:

In your eyes... I see the doorways to a thousand churches

Now that's a compliment. I look in your eyes, and what do I see?
Church doors:

Still, I guess, it's better than, "Your eyes are big and brown."

Also to note in this picture is that she's wearing a cute little bow, as she is whenever I can help it. This is not only to make sure that people know that she's a cute little girl and not a cute little boy (so difficult to tell at 4 days of age), but also because I think it adds an extra layer of cuteness.

No comments: