Sunday, March 27, 2005

Updating


A picture of me updating my blog!

My apologies for not keeping Mama and Papa in line to keeping giving you daily updates. They claim to be too busy taking care of me and getting set to sell our house and move to Atlanta, but I know I'm not that much work. So even though I'm the boss, I've decided to go ahead and post an update myself.

This is a picture of me typing this entry. It's probably not my cutest picture, but I just wanted to post something to let you know that we have great plans in the works for pictures today. Today is Easter, and I've requested some special Easter photos to share with you. Also, my umbilical cord finally fell off the other day, so I get to use my bathtub for a real bath today. Just something for you all to look forward to.

Thanks to all my loyal fans for your continued interest in my life. Mama and Papa keep telling me what a pretty baby I am, but it's nice to hear it from some other people (even random anonymous people that I'll probably never meet). Bis nächstes mal!

No comments: