Friday, March 11, 2005

My Girls


Mama and Gabi in the kitchen

Well, I guess you'll say, "What can make me feel this way?" This is a really neat picture of my two girls. It's been two weeks now, and Mama is almost all the way down to her lovely pre-baby size. Gabi is apparently more than 8 pounds now, which means we get to make use of our Snugli (pictures pending). She's getting to be so big already. It's so hard to imagine that she's already gained more than a pound. She is certainly getting heavier for Mama to carry.

Our little daughter absolutely loves to be carried. I think I should have made mention of that in mentioning how she's spoiled for attention. Whenever grandparents come by to play, it's a non-stop hold-a-thon (if such a thing exists). Today, she was like a good book. You just couldn't put her down. Poor baby. She can tell if she's being carried... and whether the person carrying her happens to be standing up... and if the person holding her and standing up is also dancing. She much prefers this last option, by the way.

I don't really have a lot to talk about. I just wanted to show off my two beautiful girls!

No comments: