Sunday, March 06, 2005

Making faces


Gabi making faces... again.

Gabi has lately taken to making a variety of funny faces. This particular pose isn't one of her usual ones, but I thought it was cute. I'm pretty sure she's thinking about eating and puckering up her lips accordingly. She's quite good at rooting, but we've discovered that it doesn't necessarily mean she's hungry.

In this picture, you can also see she's wearing one of her cute pink bunny onesies that we had to run out and buy because we have so few outfits that fit her at this age. Everyone who bought her clothes very thoughtfully got us the 3-6 month size, knowing that most babies grow out of newborn size very quickly. But our little one is pretty small (only 25th percentile for height and weight), so we needed to have more little bitty clothes to fit her now.

If you look closely, you can also see that we finally got our bedding set. Apparently it has been discontinued, which is a shame, because it's obviously the cutest one (evidenced by the fact that it's the one that we picked out for Gabi). We'll have to show you pictures later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And such a cute face! She looks a lot like her daddy. She is lucky to have such loving parents.

Anonymous said...

Personally Lissa, I think you look great in the picture where you're talking to Gabi. My mom has one in my scrapbook where she is burping me and kind of staring in an "I'm not awake, taking care of a newborn, looking at the food on my table and totally unaware that there's a camera in the room" expression on her face. I've always thought she looked lovely! You guys are doing such a wonderful job and all three of you look great, especially for new parents! Take care and I'll check back later. Is there anything you need?