Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Paparazzi


Our little celebrity staving off the media.

We take a lot of pictures of our baby. Y'all see just the cream of the crop. Anyone would tire of the constant camera flashes, even a sweet little 3-day old. I like this picture because it reminds me of all the shots you get of Hollywood celebrities blocking out the cameras with their hands. I can just hear little Gabi saying "No more pictures please." I can't help it, though. I'm the proud Papa and it's part of my job to take lots of pictures. You might say I'm the... Papa-razzi?


Also of note is that the crocheted blanket covering our little celebrity was made for her by her great-grandmother (Mama Marcia). She loves that blanket because it's so warm. (And Mama loves it because it's so colorful!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love little Gabi because she is my Granddaughter.