Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Moving Around


Gabi shows Mama her teether ring.

"I'm so happy, I could fly!"

Even though Gabi isn't yet crawling, she is becoming quite mobile. When she plays, she can turn around sitting on her bum, she can go from sitting to lying down, she can twirl around on her tummy, and she can also scoot backwards.

Watch Gabriella spin around.

Gabi facing east...

facing south...

facing southwest...

facing west...

and facing northwest!

I originally had this as an animated gif, but apparently Blogger/Hello only supports jpg.

Gabriella has recently started getting up on all fours as if she is going to crawl. She rocks back and forth a lot, but she hasn't figured out the forward motion yet.

Gabi rocking on all fours.


Gabi straightens her legs and they slide out from under her.


And then she discovers that she has moved backwards!

Gabi absolutely loves to play with tags and strings. She can find a tag, some fringe, ties, or a ribbon on just about anything. She will untie bows and tug on cords -- whatever she can get her hands on. She has a Taggies book, which comes with little ribbon tags all over it just for her to play with, but her favorite tag is the label, instead!

Gabriella is fascinated by alphabug's pull string.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if child-proofing your home would be a great idea right now. "Cruising Super Gabi", here I come!!!

Tony said...

Nice pics. She is a cute kid. If she wants to know who I am, ask and I will send you a few pics of me. One piece of advice for her: don't take drugs.