Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Meme-tag from Magda

Tag! You're it! Baby Gabi has been invited by Maig to share the following things about herself:

Five things I plan to do before my first birthday
(in lieu of "...before I die"):
  • 1. Learn to talk.
  • 2. Grow longer hair.
  • 3. Eat table food.
  • 4. Make my grandparents come all the way out here at least four times just to see me!
  • 5. Sing with Mama and Papa at church.


My pincer grasp

Five things I can do:
  • 1. Get Mama's attention.
  • 2. Pick up small objects with the pincer grasp.
  • 3. Drink water from an open glass (and through a straw), with help.
  • 4. Play peek-a-boo and find objects hidden under a blanket.
  • 5. Sit 'n' scoot.


Standing with my friends at the zoo

Five things I cannot do:
  • 1. Walk unassisted.
  • 2. Use real words.
  • 3. Crawl... although I'm getting there!
  • 4. Pat the bunny... gently.
  • 5. Understand the word "no."


I figured out that my play mat works like a puzzle.

Five things I do most often
(in lieu of "five things that attract me to the opposite sex"):
  • 1. Attract strangers and be cute so as to earn compliments from anyone and everyone who sees me.
  • 2. Put things in my mouth. (I can bite off bits of paper, so Mama has to watch me so I won't choke!)
  • 3. Entertain myself, especially if given rubber duckies and/or able to see Mama.
  • 4. Insist on the undivided attention of one or both of my parents.
  • 5. Percuss. (Everything really is a drum!)


Being cute with my friend Tigger

Five things I say most often:
  • 1. "Gee" -- I'm really happy!
  • 2. "Hi" -- in response to your "hi"
  • 3. "Mama" -- Mama, come pay attention to me!
  • 4. "dadadada babababa ma-ba-da-da" -- I have a lot to say.
  • 5. "Ahhhhhhh" -- just to make a sound


My Smile

Five things that make me smile
(in lieu of "five celebrity crushes"):
  • 1. Seeing Mama come into my room when I wake up from a nap or seeing Papa come home from work.
  • 2. Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Breastmilk. I also like rice cereal and peas.
  • 3. Watching my beautiful three-year-old friend Kate, who makes me laugh.
  • 4. Swinging like a monkey. Monkey, monkey, monkey!
  • 5. Dancing to music.


Mmm! Yummy play mat!

My nominations, should they choose to accept them:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabi sure is a busy little girl. And we are especially excited because we get to see her tomorrow! Hoo-ray!

magda said...

Wow. You realize that by posting pictures this time, I will tag Gabi more often in the hopes of getting more, right? Also: aw.

Mikey said...

I'm looking at the picture of Gabi and Tigger (which I've just placed as a desktop background here at work), and I noticed that Gabi is taller than Tigger now. She's getting so tall already.

Anonymous said...

Gabi is bigger bigger Macu...thanks for the cool "sippy" cups for my big bday Gabi!! I love the new pictures...just more for me to show off!! Love you my little niece...

Anonymous said...

Jim and Kati Krueger say hi to Gabi as they prepare for their own little one! They will probably induce Kati around Thanksgiving since she's had such a tough time with the baby. She's ready but I'm not sure Jim is! I plan on making and storing a lot of casseroles for them!

Anonymous said...

Your girl is so darling, Lissa and Mike.

It wreaks havoc on my biological clock! HAVOC!

So cute! And standing?????

Anonymous said...

Baby Gabi is sure growing and learinig to walk and crawl. Maybe a couple years from now, she should learn to go snowboarding in Tahoe.

BTW: Howdy Ho and Merry Christmas!

Tony