Monday, February 28, 2005

Quack quack! All clean!


Papa and Gabi after her first bath at home.

This is a picture of me holding baby Gabi after her first non-hospital bath. Mama actually gave her the bath, and she cried the whole time (Gabi, not Mama). I was standing by in case I could be helpful (kind of like the circulating nurse in the OR). Mama let me wrap her up in her ducky-hooded towel and pose for this picture like I did something of import. Really, all I did was stand around and look cute... like I'm doing in this picture.

In the background, you can see Gabi's crib (which used to be my crib growing up) with a sheet that Gramma made and Gabi's new Starry Night Mobile, which Grampa set up for us while we were waiting to leave the hospital. Also in the crib is a soft little bunny rabbit that Mama got for Christmas (from Papa).

No comments: