Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

A Week with Gramma
Gramma Jane came to visit! While Papa was singing at rehearsal before church last week, we played in the church nursery.

Gramma Jane and Gabi talking on the phone.


Gabi playing a song on the xylophone for Gramma Jane.


Gabi loves the slide.


Gabi driving the car around the church nursery.


Gabi and Mama chat on the phone.


Gabi clings to Papa because she is scared of Ollie.

Gramma Jane watched Gabi for a couple days while Mama and Papa stayed in a cottage at Fort Mountain State Park to celebrate their third wedding anniversary.

Michael on the funky tree by our cottage.


Melissa with the sandcastle we built on the beach.


Michael on a hiking trail by some orange flowers.


Melissa peeking through a tree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really detailed castle and those trees looked really neat. I bet they would be great climbing trees.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy 3rd anniversary! Wow, a beautiful daughter, great family, good home and career; you guys deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! Glad you were able to take a mini-vacation!

(And eep! I had an Ollie when I was two, too!)

Lissa said...

I had an Ollie when I was little, too--that's why I had to get a picture of it, even though it freaked Gabi out. Gabi must know that I hit a crack in the sidewalk and fell off my Ollie when I was 18 months old and knocked out my two front teeth!

Mikey said...

Good thing Gabi didn't knock out her two front teeth... that would be a good 40% of her dentition.