Thursday, September 15, 2005

Playgroup Friends

I invited all my friends over on Tuesday morning, as we hosted playgroup this week after Nursery Rhyme Time at the library. It was a bit of a rough morning since none of the babies were able to take their nap before the library nursery rhymes and playgroup, so we're going to have to change our play time. Although we don't have a single picture with all the babies just yet, here are a bunch of us:


Gabi, Martin, Carter, Drew, Ava, and Kira,
with Ellie front and center.

As you may have noticed from the extended list of People I Know in the sidebar on the right, we now have a DeKalb Playgroup blog, where you can go to see all my friends. (If you're curious, we live in DeKalb county; and for those of you not from Atlanta, the L in DeKalb is silent.) On the playgroup blog, the very first post (so the last one listed in the Headlines section in the sidebar on the left) is a list of all my friends along with their birthdays. I'm right in the middle, which is just perfect!

Speaking of blog updates, there are so many posts on my blog now that Mama added a Favorites section to the sidebar on the right where you can easily find some of the cutest pictures of me over time to see how much I've grown.

No comments: