Monday, July 18, 2005

All Smiles

Since we haven't been able to update this in awhile, I'll just give you a taste of all the fun we've had watching Gabi over the past few months. These pictures are in chronological order, and on a few I've noted her age, so you can see how she's grown as well as adore all her smiles.


10 weeks old
5/5/05

2.3 months old
5/5/05

2.6 months old
5/18/05
 

"Just a taste!"
6/9/05

16 weeks old
6/16/05

3.75 months old
6/16/05
 

Cute & Cuddly
6/23/05

Shy Smile
6/24/05

4 months old
6/24/05
 

Playing Piano
6/24/05

Tasty Thumb
6/28/05

Little Princess
6/29/05
 

Rolling Back to Front!
6/29/05

"Yummy fingers!"
6/30/05

18 weeks old
7/1/05
 

4.25 months old
7/2/05

"Hook 'em Horns"
7/9/05

A Big Laugh
7/18/05

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely vote for the Rolling Front to Back one. Such surprised looking eyes!

Anonymous said...

I have to second Mary Beth on this one, although I also like the shy smile! Love, Katie

magda said...

Is it just me, or does "Shy Smile" show a rather close resemblance to Todd? Also, I am jealous that I could not coax Gabi to smile quite as beautifully as she does for her parents. However, I do have little movies I will send you if you like, once I transfer things from the camera to the computer.

Anonymous said...

I like "rolling" also. She looks like she's saying "Just watch me...more is in store"

Anonymous said...

All the smiles are lovely, but I like the 16 week photo (in the ruffly blue thing) because she looks like she's sporting a faux-hawk!

Lissa said...

Other votes (via email):


1 vote for "Hook 'em Horns"

"I like 4.25 months the most. She looks like she’s up to something!"

Shy smile: She's looking straight at the camera and she seems to be saying, "You know, I like you!"

4 months old: She's looking at something she's spied and she seems to be saying, "Wow look at that. That's just wonderful!"

Playing piano: Her expression is of, "Did you see that? I did something great!"

"Of course, the Big Laugh is just so funny. She looks like she just had a super-fun ride!"


Plus many votes for "all of them!" which I will refrain from posting here (although I do enjoy reading those email comments, too).

Mikey said...

I like "4 months" only because I happen to know that not only was she smiling, but she was also giggling (at her Mama, if I remember correctly).

Anonymous said...

I think the Hook em is the absolute winner! (I might be a little prejudiced, though.)