Monday, April 11, 2005

Where's Mama?


Gabi smiling

We've gotten so many fun presents for Gabi. She has a lot of outfits she hasn't yet grown into, and we promise to post cute pictures of her wearing those when she's big enough. But here's a brand new outfit from Gabi's friends. It's a shirt-and-skort outfit with pretty flowers on the front.

It's super cute, especially on our Gabi... especially when she's smiling. By the way, you get 3 Gabi-points if you can guess where Mama was when this picture was taken. I don't know what Gabi-points are for yet, but it will be something cool. Maybe Gabi-fanclub stuff.

Also pictured here is Gabi's new musical bouncer. To our dismay, we discovered that we only have 2 size C batteries of the 3 required, so it looks like Papa will be making a trip to Wal-mart in the near future. The bouncer is pretty comfy, and Gabi seems to really like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Gabi hold her head up enough to follow Mama with her eyes?
Oh, and I think that I am going to have to start calling Gabi by her first TWO names. Maybe I'll shorten it to Gabi Christi...hmm, maybe that's too many nick names. It rhymes though.

RJ said...

Im just a random blogger, But what cuuuute baby....congrats, and enjoy...

Lissa said...

Yes, Gabi can certainly hold her head up enough to follow me with her eyes, even if she has to turn her head to do so. She can't track me if I walk out of her range of sight faster than her eyes move, but she is good about finding me again--especially if I start talking to her. It's fun that she likes to watch me now.