Thursday, January 19, 2006

Texas for the New Year

Gabi and Mama took a trip to Texas over New Years.

Gabi really likes to open and close things (doors, lids, drawers, anything), and she also enjoys putting objects into containers and taking them out. Here she is in action:

Gabi storing things in the table.


Gabi investigating the box.

"But Gramma, I wanted
to open that drawer!"



Uncle Scott helps Gabi play the trumpet.


Gabi petting Rex.

Gabi liked meeting Rex.


Gabi swinging at the park.

Gabi playing with the
orange during our picnic.


Gabi and Uncle Stephen

3 comments:

Milo said...

So adorable :) I wish I could see that cutie some time in person.

Anonymous said...

Cute Uncle :) see: http://babygabriela.blogspot.com
Was on your website accidentally. I've a niece called Gabriela.. your baby is very cute.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Hi Gabbie. I'll come visit you in Atlanta one of these days!